Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What I'm Watching at Work Today

Lots of reasons to be happy this week but the one that most directly influences my future state of affairs is the fact that I've been accepted to engineering school. Up until a few days ago I had no post-Korea plans. I thought I might hang out back home all summer and then split to California or the South Pacific until I ran out of money. Now, instead of squandering my savings as a nomadic vagabond I'll get to squander it as a fun-loving college student. Who said the party is over?! It's nice to have direction in life once again. I'll get to put those student-loans back on deferment, move back in with my buddies, and get a dollar off at the movie theatre, all while developing the technical skills that will ultimately propel me towards being a captain of American industry.

Work is great here in Korea. There are no classes until March so I'm getting paid to sit at my desk and surf the Internet. That's right, 40 hours a week of selective mind-numbing brain-fodder via inorganic, electronic over-stimulation. Try not to be too jealous. Here's what I've been viewing today:














And the list goes on, but that's what I manged to get in before 10 a.m.  Well, got a hot date tonight.  Here's hoping that your day was as productive as mine.









No comments:

Post a Comment