Friday, January 29, 2010

Thailand Part 2

On the morning that Matt and I left Koh Pagnon we were shook down by the police for a large sum of money and threatened with prison.  I'm not going to discuss the details of the incident but perhaps people who've known me for a long time can form a few theories.  "What could Eric have done to be extorted by the authorities in Thailand?"  Here's a picture of me sending out an SOS the moment I could make international calls in Koh Phi Phi...and some beautiful pics of the island itself.

Front row seats for Thai Boxing at the Reggae Bar.
 
Monster Mid-Afternoon Mojito
 
Cargo ship parked right on the beach
Floating Market
My Trouser Snake
Two snakes get pretty heavy.
This 4 year old male weighs in at over 400 kg.
Hey Mom and Dad...who knew that all you had to do to get me to smile in childhood photographs was to sit me next to half a ton of muscle and teeth?

Bridge over the River Kwai...for all you history buffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment