Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Global Fair 2009

Wow, my friends Derek and Heather came all the way from West Chester, Pennsylvania to hang out with me and see the Land of the Morning Calm. The day after they got here we went to Global Fair 2009. Thanks for the free tickets Mary Beth. Here's a video chronicling some of the festivities.



There was also a 3D movie that I didn't mention in the film because I didn't have any video or pictures of it...but let me just say that it was really weird. If the flying cars and geodesic spheres portrayed therein are any indication of what Korea is hoping to accomplish in Incheon than they are either over ambitious or have a lot of work to do. Anyway, I have mid-terms at school this week so no classes. I'll try to have another video up in a few days and churn out some lesson plans in my free time. Peace

Cool Thing About Korea #30: Rice Patty Hats

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eric:

    I'm super impressed with this last video of yours. Really loved the editing and narration. Nice job. Wish I could've gone w/you guys-- but will go probably toward the end of the fair.

    See you around,
    ~ renee

    ReplyDelete