Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Traditional Korean Village



This month has been flying. Last week I didn’t even have any work to do because of mid-terms so I slept at my desk until noon and then got to go home early. This week I’m playing Battleship with the kids and it’s a bunch of fun. The Merkles are exploring the southern end of the peninsula for a few days but I’m sure they’ll be back for some Seoul action before their plane leaves on Friday. Last weekend was pretty hardcore. I’ll keep the grittier details out of this PG publication but we tore up Itaewon until after the sun came up. Exactly a week ago we visited the Traditional Korean Village. Here’s a video I threw together while watching episodes of Entourage.


Cool Thing About Korea #31: In a Seoul bar we discovered an interesting tonic known as Agwa that I have never seen before in the states. I wouldn't surprise me if it's illegal in many places.

2 comments: