Thursday, November 12, 2009

Awesome!

Been too distracted to write anything lately but I promise I'll have something up soon.  In the meantime, here is a essay that was written by a student of my friends Perky and David that is hilarious.

Theme: My dream

I have many dreams.
Because, I want to do many thing.
Exemplification, a president, a doctor, a math teacher, a sniper, a god, a dentist, a never die of people, a police officer, an office worker, a king, a computer programer, a scientist, whatever.
A president is same a country and many people manager, I think that is fun.
A doctor do patient healing have many money.
A math teacher is math is very hard, and like of a game, so I love it.
A sniper is I think shooting long gun like fun.
A god is I want to remove earth warming.
A dentist is same a doctor.
A never die of people is I want not die.
A police officer is taking criminal in custody is very nice and I think that is like fun.
An office worker is my father is an office worker.
A king is same a president, too.
A computer programer is make computer virus removing game.
A scientist is make a never die medicine and I eat that.
I want my future is a scientist.
Because I want not die.

See the original text on Perky's blog.

Cool Thing About Korea #36:  I don't smoke but cigarettes are $2 a pack.  And that's good for all my friends who do smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment