Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Suwon...in Technicolor

I discovered today that Korean students are only taught six of the seven continents.  Antarctica doesn't exist.  Seriously, if you are a teacher here ask your student to name all the continents.  Mind Blowing.  Anyway, here's a shoddy little video I threw together that chronicles my Korean stomping grounds.


Also, my buddy Mike is an awesome chef who was recently on TV for demoing Osso Buco.  Mike, I just picked up French Wine for Dummies so when you open your restaurant keep me in mind for Sommelier.


Cool Thing About Korea #38: Blacking out in public. http://blackoutkorea.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. forgot to mention: good job on the video. Professional!

    also, FYI: Your blog is now listed under my 'Blogs I read' section. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete